The confidentiality of Personal Information is the most important thing for PT Indocare Citrapasific which carries out business under the name HOLISTICARE (“We”). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users (“You”) when accessing and using our services including but not limited to www.holisticare.co.id (“Our Services”).
- Personal information we may collect
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Storage of personal information
- Your Rights
- Cookies Policy
- Acknowledgment and Agreement
- Marketing Materials
- How to Contact Us
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the Personal information as follows:
- The information you provide. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, financial information, personal descriptions, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure accuracy of that information.
- The information we collect. For each visit to our Services, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your log-in information, the type and version of the browser used, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems, and our services;
- Information about your visit, including a complete list of URLs, visited, through, and from our Services; products you view or search for; page response times, download problems, length of visits to a particular page, page interaction information, methods used to leave the site, and phone numbers used to contact our customer service.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other websites that we operate or other services that we provide. We also cooperate with third parties and may receive information from them. We will take steps to verify the information we obtain from other sources in accordance with the applicable regulations.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
We may use personal information collected through our Services site to contact you in connection with products and services offered by Us and/or Our Partners and otherwise to improve your experience with Us and/or Our Partners. Personal information will not be sold or transferred in ways that violate applicable laws, except that we will disclose the information we collect to governments or other authorities if required by applicable laws and regulations.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Personal Data with members of our business group or with third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors in the maintenance of the contracts we execute with them or you.
- Advertisers and ad networks that require data to select and offer ads that are relevant to you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals.
- Analytical and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our Services.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store all Personal Information you provide: (i) as long as you are still a user of our Services and (ii) for at least 5 (five) years from the date you cease using our Services; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose of the collection of such Personal Information.
Please note that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Nevertheless, we will do our best to protect such Personal Information. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Service; the risk of any transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to access and/or correct your Personal Information that is in our possession and control, by contacting us in the details provided below.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites owned by partner networks, advertisers, and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of those sites, please note that those sites have their own Privacy Policies and that We are not responsible or have any obligation whatsoever for such policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to such sites.
When you use Our Service, We may place a number of cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that We store on your computer’s browser or hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information transferred to your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies can be used for the following purposes: (1) enabling certain functions, (2) providing analytics, (3) storing your preferences; and (4) enabling advertisement and advertising based on behavior. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, while others will always be used.
Please note that third parties may also use these cookies, over which We have no control. These cookies tend to make Our Service and the advertisements displayed therein more relevant to your interests while improving the performance of Our Service.
You can delete cookies by clearing your web browser data, which allows you to reject some or all cookie settings. However, you may not be able to access some or all of Our Service.
G. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
In the event that you provide Personal Information related to another individual (such as Personal Information relating to your partner, family member, friend, or other parties) to us, then you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the individual to and hereby agree on behalf of such individual to the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of their Personal Information by us.
H. MARKETING MATERIALS
I. OUR PRIVACY AND POLICY CHANGES
J. HOW TO CONTACT US